- Access up to 95% of cash in fixed deposit
- Available in all major currencies JMD, USD, CAD, GBP
- Same day disbursement
- Get up to 5 years to repay
- Low processing fee
- Continue earning interest on your fixed deposit
- Option to pay online using JN LIVE
- You must be 18 years or older
- Valid identification: driver’s licence, passport, voter registration card
- Proof of address: utility bill, credit card statement or bank statement
- Tax Registration Number or driver’s licence (Jamaican), Social Security Number (US resident), Social Insurance Number (Canadian Resident), National Insurance Number (NIN)
4.5% above the fixed deposit rate, subject to a minimum of 7.00%
Can I get a loan from JN without collateral to cover emergencies and personal expenses?
Yes you may access an unsecured loan from JN to finance personal expenses.
How long will it take to process my loan application?
Once you have submitted your completed documents and fees, a loan decision will be arrived at within three working days. If there is a delay, your Loans Officer will contact you.
How long after my loan has been approved does it take for me to receive the funds?
As soon as the conditions for approval of your loan have been met, your funds may be disbursed within two days.
Do I have to come into the branch to apply for a loan?
Can I make my loan payments online?
At JN we make doing business as convenient as possible. You can make your loan payments from your JN account by using our online banking platform LIVE by JN. If you haven’t registered, you may do so by visiting www.jnbslive.com. There is no charge to make your payments!
* Notice of any rate change(s) will be provided in writing, by physical or electronic means, to our customers, 45 calendar days in advance of any such change(s) being implemented