JN Wise Aspiring Youth Programme (JN WAY) is a youth marketing initiative geared to promote financial literacy and empowerment among persons between 18 to 34 years. A total of 20 tertiary institutions are officially a part of this special programme.
JN WAY trains, manages and coaches tertiary students (JN Youth Ambassadors) to actively engage with their peers to open accounts as well as to endorse the other offerings of the JN Group and its subsidiaries.
JN Youth Ambassadors are tasked with the responsibility of:
- promoting financial literacy among peers
- making referrals for products and services offered by the JN Group
- initiating the opening of savings accounts
- identifying opportunities for partnership within their respective institution and
- promoting JN via social media.