It was implemented to train, manage and coach selected youths (JN WAY Ambassadors) to actively engage with peers to open accounts as well as to endorse the other offerings of the JN Group and its member companies. The programme also coaches the Ambassadors on life and professional skills.
JN WAY Ambassadors: What Do they Do?
- Initiate the opening of deposit accounts
- Promote financial literacy among peers
- Make referrals for products and services offered by the JN Group
- Identify opportunities for partnership within youth-led institutions (school or community-based organisations)
- Promote and encourage interaction with all JN brands on social media
JN WAY Programme is open to young persons in:
- Tertiary institutions
- Technical, vocational and skills training institutions
- Community Groups
How Can You Benefit from Being a Part of the JN WAY Programme?
- Professional and personal development
- Eligibility for internship and employment opportunity within the JN Group of Companies
- Access to mentorship programmes
- Networking opportunities
- Access to continuous financial literacy sessions
- Public speaking opportunities
- Positive money management and saving skills