|Purchase||Interest Rate (per-annum)||Market Value of Property||Financing|
|Refinance||8.5%||No limit on property value||Up to 85%|
|Interest Rates (EAIR) Refinance||8.839091% – 11.02035%|
Refinance your mortgage with a JN Home Loan and get better benefits
Affordable financing to assist you with refinancing existing mortgages on your home or property
- Up to 40 years to repay if your loan is in Jamaican dollars and 15 years to repay if you borrow in foreign currency
- Joint financing with NHT available
- Up to $200,000 free contents insurance from JNGI, if contents insured value $1 million and over
- 20% Discount on Motor Insurance from JNGI (per motor policy)
- Free JAA Gold Membership for one year
- Up to 20% in discounts from more 100 JN Rewards partners island-wide
- You must be 18 years or older
- Valid proof of identification: passport, driver’s licence along with birth certificate; or voter’s ID along with birth certificate
- Proof of income:
- Employed- income verification letter or completed JN Bank income verification form along with last three month’s pay slips
- Proof of address: utility bill or cable receipt, bank statement, credit card statement or post marked envelope bearing name and address
- Tax Registration Number
What is the maximum loan amount, and at what interest rate, can I obtain a loan from JN to refinance an existing mortgage?
You may access up to 85% of the purchase price or value of your property and at a minimum interest rate of 9.4% which is calculated on the reducing balance.
What is meant by: “The interest rate is calculated on the reducing balance?”
It means every payment you make goes towards settling interest and reducing your principal balance. The interest is computed based on the principal balance remaining after each payment is made.
How long will it take to process my loan application?
A loan decision will be arrived at within three working days, once you have completed and submitted all the necessary documents and fees. Where there is a delay, your Loans Officer will contact you.
How long after my loan has been approved does it take for me to receive the funds?
Once the conditions for approval have been met, your funds should be disbursed within 45 working days.
Do I have to come into the branch to apply for a loan?
Can I make my loan payments online?
At JN we make doing business as convenient as possible. You can make your loan payments from your JN account by using our online banking platform LIVE by JN. If you haven’t registered, you may do so by visiting www.livebyjn.com. There is no charge to make your payments!