- Accident forgiveness- no increase in premium if you have an accident
- Single monthly payment for the life of the loan
- Up to 9 years to repay
- Available for new and used cars
- Financing available for vehicles up to 8 years old
- Unlimited roadside assistance from JAA
- Document renewal service from JAA
- Fitness valet service from JAA
- Insurance certificate delivered annually
- You must be a Jamaican 18 years or older
- Valid photo identification such as your passport or drivers’ licence
- Proof of your address (utility bill, receipt or other bills).
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN) or Jamaican Driver’s licence bearing this number
- Occupation and name of employer (if self-employed, the nature of self-employment)
- Two (2) references
- Source of funds
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to process my loan application?
Once you have submitted your completed documents and fees, a loan decision will be arrived at within three working days. If there is a delay, your Loans Officer will contact you.
How long after my loan has been approved does it take for me to receive the funds?
Once the conditions for approval of your loan have been met, your funds should be disbursed within five days.
Do I have to come into the branch to apply for a loan?
Can I make my loan payments online?
At JN we make doing business as convenient as possible. You can make your loan payments from your JN account by using our online banking platform LIVE by JN. If you haven’t registered, you may do so by visiting www.jnbslive.com. There is no charge to make your payments!
* Notice of any rate change(s) will be provided in writing, by physical or electronic means, to our customers, 45 calendar days in advance of any such change(s) being implemented