|Collateral||Interest rate in all currencies|
|Real Estate||10.5% (JMD only)|
|Investment with JN Fund Managers||5% + interest rate on investment|
|Savings in JN Contractual or Fixed Deposit account (except Partna Plan)||4.5% + interest earned in fixed or contractual account|
Achieve peace of mind… Refinance your debt and make a single payment each month
- Processing fee only 2.5%
- Borrow up to 80% of your savings in a JN contractual or fixed deposit account (Except JN Partna Plan)
- Loan disbursement same day as approval
- Discounts from almost 200 merchants with your JN card
- Access to online banking using LIVE by JN
- Free transactions at JN ATMs
- You must be 18 years or older
- Valid identification: driver’s licence, passport, voter registration card
- Proof of address: utility bill, credit card statement or bank statement
- Tax Registration Number or driver’s licence (Jamaican), Social Security Number (US resident), Social Insurance Number (Canadian Resident), National Insurance Number (NIN)
- Proof of income: income verification letter or completed JN Bank income verification form, last two months pay slips
- Completed statement of affairs: income and expenditure statement
Can I get a loan for debt consolidation from JN without collateral?
No, JN does not provide a loan for debt consolidation without collateral
How long will it take to process my loan application?
Once you have submitted your completed documents and fees,a loan decision will be arrived at within three working days. If there is a delay, your Loans Officer will contact you.
How long after my loan has been approved does it take for me to receive the funds?
Once the conditions for approval of your loan have been met, your funds may be disbursed within 45 working days if your loan is secured by real estate or five working days if it’s secured by a motor vehicle.
Do I have to come into the branch to apply for a loan?
Can I make my loan payments online?
At JN we make doing business as convenient as possible. You can make your loan payments from your JN account by using our online banking platform LIVE by JN. If you haven’t registered, you may do so by visiting www.jnbslive.com. There is no charge to make your payments!
* Notice of any rate change(s) will be provided in writing, by physical or electronic means, to our customers, 45 calendar days in advance of any such change(s) being implemented