To become a member of JN Bank or to update your current information and/or make changes to your account status, you are invited to complete the relevant forms. if you are having a challenge completing the forms on need clarification regarding the supporting documents, you may speak with a Customer Service Representative at your branch or call the Member Contact Centre.
All online forms are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF file format. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
Please download the Customer Information Form and submit the completed form to the nearest JN Bank Branch.
Other documents are required to complete your application with JN Bank. To complete your application to open an account please click here for the list of general requirements.
Mortgage and Loan Forms
- Joint Agreement Form
- Automatic Transfer
- Character Reference Form (Overseas Members)
- Customer Information Update
- Declaration of Source of Funds
- Lost Passbook and Indemnity Form
- Wire Transfer Declaration Form
- Address Verification Form
- Standing Order Form
- Signature Card
- Self Certification Form (Individual)
- Email and Facsimile Authority Form
Original documents must be submitted with this form. All documents, including forms, letters and copied IDs that are being submitted from overseas, must be witnessed by a Notary Public. Documents include:
- Valid identification for all persons on the account.
- Letter stating the facts, including the account number for the passbook that is lost.
Credit Card Forms
- Credit Card Application Requirements
- Credit Card Status Change Request Form
- Credit Card Change Request Form
- Credit Card Limit Adjustment Form
- Credit Report Consent Form
- Personal Credit Card Application Form
- Supplementary Cardholder Add or Remove Form
- Disputed Transaction Claim
- Credit Card Holder Agreement