Cover personal expenses with a JN Personal Unsecured Loan from JN Bank.
Achieve your best with a JN Bank Unsecured Loan.
Get a SUPERSIZED LOAN to improve your home or cover travel expenses among other things.
- You must be a Jamaican 18 years or older
- Valid identification: driver’s licence, passport, voter registration card
- Proof of address: utility bill, credit card statement or bank statement
- Tax Registration Number
- Proof of income: income verification letter (job letter), or completed JNBS income verification form and last three months’ pay slips
- Completed statement of affairs – income and expenditure statement
- Signed loan agreement
- Signed Salary Deduction Letter/Standing Order form
- Signed consent to pull credit reports from credit bureaus
- Signed Promissory Note
- Bank statements for primary account displaying last 12 months activity, current Financial Statements if available, and Auditor’s Confirmation (Self-employed persons only)
- Completed Know Your Customer form (if your JN member records need updating)
|Unsecured||Borrow up to $5M||19.5000% – 23.500%|
|← Loan Options – Up to 12 times deposit balances →|
|Ratio of Loan Amount to Collateral Value||2:1||3:1||4:1||5:1||6:1||7:1||8:1||9:1||10:1||11:1||12:1|
|Risk Rating||Applicable Interest Rate|
|R1 – R2||13.25%||15.33%||16.38%||17.00%||17.42%||17.71%||17.94%||18.11%||18.25%||18.36%||18.46%|
|R3 – R4||14.25%||16.67%||17.88%||18.60%||19.08%||19.43%||19.69%||19.89%||20.05%||20.18%||20.29%|
|R6 – R8||16.25%||19.33%||20.88%||21.80%||22.42%||22.86%||23.19%||23.44%||23.65%||23.82%||23.96%|
The JN Bank Lifestyle Loan can be used for any legitimate purpose. The loan purpose must be clearly stated and must be verified by the sales officer using documentary evidence, such as invoices, for loan amounts $500,000 and above. Documentary evidence is not required in circumstances where the financing processing fees, creditor life premiums and/or any other bank related charges have caused the loan amount to be equal to or greater than $500,000.
Loan repayments are to be made only by way of salary deductions, or standing orders from an account to which the borrower’s income is deposited. Loan repayment is calculated on the reducing balance.
* Notice of any rate change(s) will be provided in writing, by physical or electronic means, to our customers, 45 calendar days in advance of any such change(s) being implemented