- Use your card in Jamaican or US dollars
- Instant access to credit
- Annual fee – J$6,156.47
- Interest rate 34%
- Secured by EMV technology
- Contactless card
- You must be 18 years or older
- Valid identification: driver’s licence, passport, voter registration card
- Proof of address: utility bill, credit card statement or bank statement
- Tax Registration Number or driver’s licence (Jamaican), Social Security Number (US resident), Social Insurance Number (Canadian Resident), National Insurance Number (NIN)
- Proof of income: income verification letter or completed JN Bank income verification form, last two months pay slips
- Completed statement of affairs form: income and expenditure and statement
- Completed Credit Bureau Report forms
Frequently Asked Questions
Your JN Visa Classic Card is an internationally accepted credit card offering competitive interest rates. Your JN Visa Gold Card is also an internationally accepted card, but offers many more benefits than your JN Visa Classic, including travel accident insurance and auto rental insurance. And, the credit limit on your JN Visa Gold is much higher than your JN Visa Classic.
Your JN credit cards offer the lowest interest rate and competitive annual fees. In addition, your card provides the best security because it’s secured by EMV technology.
JN has the lowest interest rates in the market and also competitive annual fees.
It’s always convenient to bank with JN. You can make your credit card payments from your JN account using our online banking platform LIVE by JN. If you haven’t registered, you may do so by visiting www.jnbslive.com. There is no charge to make your payments!