To become a member or to update your information and make changes to your account status, you are invited to complete the relevant forms.
If you are having a challenge completing the forms and need clarification regarding the supporting documents, you may speak with a Customer Service Representative at your branch or call the Member Care Centre.
All online forms are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF file format. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
If you are new to JN Bank you are required to complete the following form:
Existing Member (partial KYC compliant)
If you are not new to JN Bank, you are required to complete the following forms, as necessary:
- Customer Information Form
- Declaration of Source of Funds
- Signature Card
- Self-certification Form (Individual)
- Email and Facsimile Authority Form
Mortgage and Loan Forms
- Joint Agreement Form
- Automatic Transfer
- Character Reference Form (Overseas Members)
- Customer Information Update
- Lost Passbook and Indemnity Form
- Wire Transfer Declaration Form
- Address Verification Form
- Standing Order Form
- UK Pension Expediter Form (Government)
- UK Pension Expediter Form (Private)
- Credit Restructuring Application Form
- Withdrawal Authority Form
Original documents must be submitted with this form. All documents, including forms, letters and copied IDs that are being submitted from overseas, must be witnessed by a Notary Public. Documents include:
- Valid identification for all persons on the account.
- Letter stating the facts, including the account number for the passbook that is lost.
Credit Card Forms
- Credit Card Application Requirements
- Credit Card Change Request Form
- Credit Card Limit Adjustment Form
- Credit Report Consent Form
- Personal Credit Card Application Form
- Supplementary Cardholder Add or Remove Form
- Supplementary Card Application Form
- Disputed Transaction Claim
- Credit Card Holder Agreement
- Credit Card Balance Transfer Agreement