|New vehicle/equipment||as low as 9.00%|
|Used vehicle/equipment||as low as 9.75%|
- Up to 90% financing on motor vehicles
- Up to 60% financing on heavy duty equipment
- Borrow up to $25 million
- Available in Jamaican dollars only
- Up to seven years to repay
- Receive up to three months moratorium on your principal
- Interest charged on the reducing balance
- You must be a Jamaican 18 years or older
- Valid photo identification such as your passport or drivers’ licence
- Proof of your address (utility bill, receipt or other bills).
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN) or Jamaican Driver’s licence bearing this number
- Occupation and name of employer (if self-employed, the nature of self-employment)
- Two (2) references
- Source of funds
Frequently Asked Questions
With a JN Commercial Auto Loan you may finance the purchase of a range of vehicles: motor cars, pick-up trucks, light or heavy duty trucks, panel vans, buses, light or heavy trucks for business needs.
To apply you’ll need some basic business documents, depending on the classification of your business and personal information, such as valid identification.
Once you have submitted your completed documents and fees, a loan decision will be arrived at within three working days. If there is a delay, your Loans Officer will contact you.
Once the conditions for approval of your loan have been met, your funds should be disbursed within 24 hours.
You may visit any JN Bank branch to apply for a commercial auto loan.
You may also contact a mobile loans officer who will visit you at your convenience to assist you with the process and to answer your questions.
At JN we make doing business as convenient as possible. You can make your loan payments from your JN account by using our online banking platform JN Live. If you haven’t registered, you may do so by visiting