If all your customer information with us is up-to-date, you will only need to sign two documents when opening your current account:
- A signature card
- A customer verification form; and
You may also need to provide valid identification such as your passport, along with your TRN; or your driver’s licence.
In order to open your account you will need to complete these forms:
- Customer Information Form (CIF)
- Two (2) references
- Source of Funds
- Individual Self Certification Form
In addition, you will also need to provide:
- Proof of your address, which can simply be a utility or credit card bill in your name; or a bank statement
- Valid identification, which can be your passport along with your TRN; or your driver’s licence; and
- Proof of your employment, which can be a job letter from your employer
You will also need a minimum opening cash deposit to fund your new chequing account.