Feel secure, wherever you go, with your JN Bank Visa Gold Credit Card
Price protection of up to US$400
Adjustment to Credit Card Interest Rates and Some Fees
Effective July 1, 2023
The following adjustments will be made to interest rates and some fees for JN Bank Visa Gold & Classic credit cards:
|Fee||Current Fee||New Fee|
|Annual Fee Visa Gold||$6,156.47||$7,500.00|
|Credit Card Cash Advance||$246.78 or 7.41% (whichever is greater)||$246.78 or 8.00% (whichever is greater)|
|Replacement of Classic Card||$1,545.06||$2,000.00|
Credit Card FAQs
Over the past three years dramatic rises in interest rates, inflation, and other costs locally and globally, have led to an increase in the cost of providing services generally. Although we have not historically passed these costs to customers, it has become necessary to review our rates, fees, and charges.
No, the recent attacks on our service providers have not played a role in the current adjustments to our fees and charges. We continue to assess whether there is a need to further bolster our security protocols so that, as best as possible, we can maintain the safety of our employees, members and members of the public who use our facilities.
You’re encouraging me to reduce my use of cash and use my credit card instead, yet you’re increasing rates and fees?
Yes, using your credit card is a great way to spend safely and conveniently without cash, but you must carefully manage how you spend by ensuring that your balance is paid in full and on time monthly to avoid late fees and even interest.
A JN Bank Visa credit card will provide you with a host of benefits, including:
- Points for every transaction, which you can redeem for discounts and rewards in our JN Rewards programme.
- No fees for using your card for purchases
- Security when you purchase, as it prevents the need to spend from your bank account- fraudulent transactions on your credit card are easier to recover than fraudulent transactions on your debit card
- An emergency source of credit
- A means to develop credit history, so that when you need to borrow from any financial institution, your pattern of managing your card can be used to determine an interest rate that is fair to you