- Use your card in Jamaican or US dollars
- Annual fee, J$3,212.07
- Interest rate 34%
- Secured by EMV technology
- Contactless card
- Emergency card replacement
- Discounts from almost 200 merchants with your JN card See list of merchants here
- Access to online banking using JN LIVE
- 10% discount on JAA membership
- Price protection of up to US$200
Pay lower interest and fees.
Pay lower interest and fees. Spend in confidence! Your card is protected by the best EMV smart card technology Click here to access application forms. For additional information view JN VISA brochure and terms and conditions.
- You must be 18 years or older
- Valid identification: driver’s licence, passport, voter registration card
- Proof of address: utility bill, credit card statement or bank statement
- Tax Registration Number or driver’s licence (Jamaican), Social Security Number (US resident), Social Insurance Number (Canadian Resident), National Insurance Number (NIN)
- Proof of income: income verification letter or completed JN Bank income verification form, last two months pay slips
- Completed statement of affairs form: income and expenditure and statement
- Completed Credit Bureau Report forms
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between JN Visa Gold and JN Visa Classic?
Your JN Visa Classic Card is an internationally accepted credit card offering competitive interest rates. Your JN Visa Gold Card is also an internationally accepted card, but offers many more benefits than your JN Visa Classic, including travel accident insurance and auto rental insurance. And, the credit limit on your JN Visa Gold is much higher than your JN Visa Classic.
What rewards can I receive from my JN Credit Card?
Your JN credit cards offer the lowest interest rate and competitive annual fees. In addition, your card provides the best security because it’s secured by EMV technology.
How does the interest rate on JN credit cards compare to local commercial banks?
JN has the lowest interest rates in the market and also competitive annual fees.
Can I make my credit card payments online?
It’s always convenient to bank with JN. You can make your credit card payments from your JN account using our online banking platform LIVE by JN. If you haven’t registered, you may do so by visiting www.jnbslive.com. There is no charge to make your payments!