- Use your card in Jamaican or US dollars
- Annual fee, J$3,212.07
- Interest rate 45%, EAIR rate 55.55%
- Secured by EMV technology
- Contactless card
- You must be 18 years or older
- Valid identification: driver’s licence, passport, voter registration card
- Proof of address: utility bill, credit card statement or bank statement
- Tax Registration Number or driver’s licence (Jamaican), Social Security Number (US resident), Social Insurance Number (Canadian Resident), National Insurance Number (NIN)
- Proof of income: income verification letter or completed JN Bank income verification form, last two months pay slips
- Completed statement of affairs form: income and expenditure and statement
- Completed Credit Bureau Report forms
Frequently Asked Questions
Your JN Visa Classic Card is an internationally accepted credit card offering competitive interest rates. Your JN Visa Gold Card is also an internationally accepted card, but offers many more benefits than your JN Visa Classic, including auto rental insurance. And, the credit limit on your JN Visa Gold is much higher than your JN Visa Classic.
Your JN Credit Card allows you to earn points when you shop. Sign up at www.jnrewards.com to start earning. You also can access discounts of 5%- 20% for participating discount partners by showing or swiping your credit card. Visit https://partners.jnrewards.com/stores/ for complete list of partners.
A cash Advance allows you to withdraw cash from any ATM bearing the Visa, Master Card, Plus or Cirrus logos. JN Bank VISA Credit Card holders can access 15% of their credit limit or available balance whichever is less to a maximum of $50,000.00. Only 2 cash advances per billing cycle is permitted.
It’s always convenient to bank with JN. You can make your credit card payments from your JN account using our online banking platform LIVE by JN. If you haven’t registered, you may do so by visiting www.jnbslive.com. There is no charge to make your payments!