A mortgage switch, or a mortgage transfer, involves moving your current mortgage from one lender to another.
Why Switch to JN Bank?
Switching from your current lender to JN Bank could potentially put you in a position to:
- Lower your monthly payments
- Reduce your interest rate
- Consolidate your existing loans
- Get financing for renovations or home repairs
What are the benefits of having a mortgage with JN Bank?
Pre-approval is based on the documentation you supply at the time of application.
These documents include:
- Interest rate as low as 6.5%
- Up to 100% financing
- Access up to $50 million
- Get up to 40 years to repay
- Life and home insurance under one umbrella and included in your monthly payment
- JN Bank Visa pre-approved credit card or JN unsecured loan
- No new or low processing fees