Are you a self-employed person, such as a barber, hairdresser, dressmaker, plumber or perhaps a household or construction worker?
Or, maybe you’re employed, but you’ve never had a bank account…
It’s now much easier to access JN Bank’s savings options!
All you need to do is:
- Bring along your TRN Card, and a national ID, such as your driver’s licence (TRN not necessary with driver’s licence); Elector Registration Card or passport to your nearest JN Bank.
- Complete the JN Bank forms on spot.
- Select the savings account type and make a minimum deposit to open your account.
Using this simplified method, you can open any of these Jamaican dollar accounts with a minimum deposit, as follows:
- Regular savings accounts with a deposit of $2,500
- Partna Plan with $1,000
- Long-term savings accounts with $25,000
Foreign currency and chequing accounts are not included.
Make deposits of up to J$200,000 monthly to your account* using our JN Bank Smart ATMs or Drop Box.
Wear your mask and visit your nearest JN Bank location to open your account without hassle today!
Click for more information.
*Wire transfers to your account unavailable.