JN Canada stands with the Canadian government and all members and customers in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are dedicated to your financial growth and success. As a result, we invite you to have a discussion with us if you are having difficulties meeting your financial obligations at this time. Please visit our COVID-19 Help Page on our website to see the different solutions we have tailored to “help you find a way”.
We also implore everyone to take the necessary precautions in order to limit the spread of the virus. The Office has implemented several measures to ensure your safety and that of our employees as you do business with us. Below, are some of the initiatives that have been put in place:
- A hand sanitising station has been installed prior to entry into the office with appropriate signage in place for the customers.
- Seating has been rearranged to accommodate only four customers in the Customer/Reception area. Overflows will be accommodated in a designated area on the upper floor where up to 12 persons can be seated two meters apart.
- Staff members are provided with face masks and face shields and instructed to wear appropriate face coverings when dealing with customers or where social distancing is not possible.
- Each office and the receptionist desk have been reinforced with the installation of Sneeze Shields. This allows staff members to interact with you in a safe environment as the shield is a physical barrier of plexiglass, hanging from the ceiling, between you and our employee.
- Staff members are supplied with hand sanitisers and disinfectant to regularly clean and sanitise frequently touched surfaces.
- Staff members are provided with re-usable masks and face shields.
- You are also advised to wear a face covering when entering the office. Appropriate signage is at the door prior to entry and is communicated on website and social media.
We are here for you and we will get through this pandemic, together.